SERVICE & PARTS SPECIALS
OFFER: Get up to $100 in mail-in rebates(1) on new winter tires, and a free brake report with purchase of a winter tire changeover(2). See Disclaimer for details.
*Should you find a lower advertised price within thirty (30) days before or after the purchase of qualifying tires from a participating Honda dealer, present the Honda dealer where you purchased, or intend to purchase, qualifying tires with proof of the advertised price and they will match the lower price. Offer does not apply to quotes or advertised prices from outside Canada, online auction sites, wholesalers, online retailers that have no physical stores in Canada, close out/liquidation/clearance sales, advertising errors or misprints or restricted offers. Subject to stock availability. Qualifying tires must be purchased and installed at a participating Honda dealer in Canada. Advertised item must: (i) be an in-stock brand, excluding Bridgestone, be of the same brand, size, model, sidewall, speed and load rating; (ii) be sold through an authorized retailer located in Canada; and (iii) be in Canadian dollars. Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to costs associated with labour, valve stems, mounting/balancing, disposal fees and taxes. Some restrictions apply. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. Ask your Honda Dealer for details.
† Purchase and install a set of Genuine Honda replacement brake pads at a participating Honda Dealer and your Dealer will provide brake pads for the same brake component system at no charge for as long as you own the vehicle. Terms and Conditions:
1. Only available for bona fide purchasers of Genuine Honda replacement front or rear brake pads for Honda automobiles (certain model exclusions may apply) on or after July 4, 2016. Guarantee includes brake pad parts only for the specific brake component system they were purchased and installed for (front or rear). Initial and subsequent brake pad replacements during the valid Guarantee period must be installed by a Honda Certified Technician at a participating Honda Dealer in Canada. This warranty is not valid at dealers in the United States.
2. Installation and any other consequential labour or parts required to return the brake system to its original operating condition are excluded. Machining and replacement of brake discs are excluded. Guarantee does not cover loss of use, towing charges, transportation or other incidental damages or parts supplied by customer.
3. All Factory recommended maintenance must be completed as specified by the vehicle’s Maintenance Minder system and owner’s manual. All other brake system component replacements must be done with Genuine Honda parts and by a Honda Certified Technician at a participating Honda Dealer for Guarantee on brake pad parts to be valid. Brake system component replacements done with parts other than Genuine Honda may void Guarantee.
4. Guarantee is applicable to regular wear only, based on Honda Technician inspection and recommendation. Brake pad thickness for parts in which Guarantee applies to must be documented as 2mm or less in order to qualify for replacement under the Guarantee.
5. Guarantee is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the replacement brake pad parts on the vehicle it was installed. Not applicable to wholesale customers or over-the-counter purchases.
6. No extra charge for Lifetime Guarantee and no substitutions.
7. A copy of the repair order/invoice must be retained and presented to the participating Honda Dealer as proof of purchase and eligibility at time of brake pad replacement under this Guarantee.
8. Lifetime Brake Pad Guarantee does not apply to vehicles that have been modified or used for racing purposes.
9. Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time. Valid in Canada only and for purchases in Canada only. Excludes all other Guarantees, expressed or implied. Guarantee eligibility applies to Canadian VINs only. See your local participating Honda Dealer for more details.
10. This Guarantee does not apply to vehicles equipped with Brake Shoes or Brake Drums.
Rebate available on select tire brands and models only. Mail-in manufacturer’s rebates available as follows: up to $100 on select Pirelli, Goodyear, Continental and Hankook winter tires; up to $80 on select Dunlop winter tires; up to $70 on select Michelin, Yokohama, Toyo Tires and BFGoodrich winter tires; and up to $40 on select Uniroyal, General Tire and Gislaved winter tires. While quantities last. See your Honda dealer for details. Mail-in rebate applies only for the periods indicated by each individual tire manufacturer and must be submitted in accordance with the rules stated on the manufacturer’s rebate form. All rebate offers are the exclusive responsibility of the manufacturer making the offer and are subject to manufacturer’s specific terms and conditions which may change at any time without notice. Honda is not responsible for the fulfillment or administration of manufacturer’s mail-in rebates and is not responsible for any errors contained in any rebate offer. Any questions, comments, or customer relations matters must be directed to the manufacturer making the offer. Valid with any in-dealership purchase of winter tire changeover service. Minimum retail value of $19.88. Limit of one per customer. Service is not redeemable for cash and must be accepted as-is. Valid only until 31 December 2018 at participating Honda dealers in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.